Thursday, April 3, 2008

Video Assignment

1. Eyesight Affects Grades

Folic Acid

Breakfast Reduces Obesity

Unpopular Girls Gain Weight?

ADHD and Drug Abuse

2. I liked the video Folic Acid the best.

3. This video is talking about how many babies are born premature each year, some so small that a wedding ring can fit onto their wrist. Research has shown that many of the premature births can be prevented by the pregnant women consuming folic acid, preferably during the first 28 days of pregnancy or even everyday. Premature babies may be born with problems, including not being able to open clenched fists.

4. The total shots in this video were 17.

5. Talking Head Shots: 5

6. Total Voice Over Shots: 12

7. Titles and Graphics are used in this video 5 times. All of the titles and graphics worked well for the movie.

8. Pan:0
Tilt:0
Dolly:1
Truck:0

9.
I liked this video because it was very informative and interesting to know some of the things that they told us about. It also related to me because I have a lot of relatives who have experienced that same thing as the woman in the video. I also thought it was interesting that Folic Acid could prevent this type of thing.

1 comment:

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.