- How are you feeling right now about college expenses in Texas?
- How confident are you that you will have enough money for college?
- How much have you looked into college expenses?
- What are your opinions about the college expenses?
- How do you think that you will be saving money now due to the sky-rocketing college expenses?
- (If they plan to stay in a dorm) How do you feel about knowing that you are having to pay for college, books, and a dorm at the same time and what are you doing about it?
- How do your parents feel about the college expenses?
- Is it better to go to a private college and pay more or to go to a public college and pay less?
- How much have you looked into scholarships?
- How hard is it to apply and receive a scholarship?
- How many scholarship opportunities are there and how are you taking advantage of them?
- In what way do you suppose the college expenses are unfair to most students?
- How are most students managing their money and their time nowadays?
- Where do plan to go to college and why?
- Is your college choice based on expenses?
- How do you regret now saving money for college in the past if you haven't?
- What is your advice to freshman right now who are planning to go to college, especially in Texas where the prices are dramatically increasing?
- Most people just think -oh, when college comes, I'll figure out a way to pay for it- What do you have to say about that?
- What are your opinions about college and college life?
- What, if anything, are you excited about for college?
- What to do you think will go through your mind as you walk the stage on graduation day?
- What do you have to say to those students who don't want to go to college?
- What has inspired you to go to college?
- Anything else you would like to say?
Questions for CCC:
What is the CCC and what are some of the things that you do here?
How does it feel to help so many seniors and watch them reach their goal and succeed?
What are some of the things you help the seniors with?
How do you deal with seniors and financial aid?
What are your opinions about the sky-rocketing college prices and that too in Texas?
How many scholarship opportunities are there our there and what do most of them require?
What do you have to say to those students who do not want to go to college?
Any words to those who are scared of not getting the available financial aid for college?
Are there any recent programs going on around here at Akins for college?
What are some of the most top college picks for seniors?
Do you have any good websites or contacts that provide college money?
As the years have been rolling by, do you think that Akins, as a whole, is progressing or going down the dumps?
Recently, Akins has just been announced as the number one school in our area to have the highest dropout rates. What do you have to say about that?
What do you think it will take to convince students to quit gangs, drugs, violence, etc.?
Is there anything else you would like to say?
I will be interviewing on November 2, 2007 during 8th period.