Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Story Idea

I have decided to write my news story about how much 4 year colleges are costing these days in Texas. I think what makes it newsworthy is that it's happening in Texas, which is where we happen to live (duh), and many of our seniors will most likely go to college in Texas, parcticulaly UT. We all know how riduclously expensive college can be, but this time they have really pushed the limits. Students who aren't seniors may be interested in how expensive college will be in the future. Somenody I can interview for this is mabybe a senior who is looking into going to college in Texas, and I could also interview people who give out scholarships in texas and the people who accept people in their colleges and look at the college applications.
Here is a link to the news story : http://www.kvue.com/news/top/stories/102207kvuecollegetuition-cb.196a77796.html

No comments: